Monday, July 30, 2012

Back-To-School Shopping

Pea Coat: Forever 21, $5
Rose T-Shirt: Forever 21, free (Buy one, get one)
Floral Blazer: H&M, $5
Gray dress: H&M, $10
Navy Capri Trousers: H&M, $7
Flare Jeans: H&M, $7
Navy Tube Skirt: H&M, $6
White Tank Dress: H&M $5


   Every year, my grandma takes my sister and I shopping for back-to-school clothes.  This year, we went to the mall to Forever 21 and H&M (besides local vintage shops, target, and the occasional TJ Maxx trip, those are the only stores I actually shop in anyway) and I stretched our budget as far as it could go.  In fact, I got everything (besides the gray dress, which I bought with my own money) UNDER my grandmother's $50 budget!  I honestly think that this has definitely been my most successful shopping mission in a long time.

P.S. Sorry for the poor quality, I had to take the pics with my iPod and try to salvage their quality with the free photoshop app... In other words, I really need to fix my old/get a new camera! Especially since I'm going to college in less than a month and will most definitely need to document everything!  Anyone have any suggestions for a girl on a budget?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers