Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dorm DIYs

"Not all those who wander are lost." -J. R. R. Tolkien 


Since my move-into-college date is quickly approaching (less than a MONTH!!) and my wisdom teeth were recently removed (finally an excuse to not go to work and watch movies and sew all day!) I have been very inspired, and have had quite a lot of time, to get some DIYs done for my dorm room!
Both my roommate and I have pretty neutral colors (I'm not sure what her's are, but my bedding is black and white, and I have one set of purple sheets) so many of my wall/miscellaneous decor will contain the chaotic color that my creativity craves.  So far, I have made a little hanging wall decor, and sewn a new pillowcase from some fabric that my friend got be for graduation! (You know you have AWESOME friends when they buy you fabric as gifts;))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers