Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashion Friday

Today was quite the flustering day... I have felt like I have been in the Twilight zone all day... Thankfully though, I was able to finally enjoy the beautiful weather and sit outside by the lake!


Any who, last night I stayed up later than usual because of the opening of a brand new website!  It's from the creators of one of my favorite (and one of the most addicting) sites, StyleSays (as you can see in my sidebar) and it's fabulous!

It's called VogueWriter, and it's an awesome way to discover new stores and styles while seeing others opinions and creating your own.  Basically, it's a way to save pieces of clothing that speak to you- and make them speak to others.  It's a collection of clothing, beauty, and accessory stories!

And to make it even better, you can subscribe to your favorite stores and your friends to get opinions and discover more interesting tidbits.

Not sure? What if I told you that with every ReWrite that you did, item that you liked, person or store that you subscribed to, and time someone ReWrote, liked, or subscribed to you back, you got points, and with those points you could possibly win access to sales from new designers and brands.  Who could say no to new clothes up to 70% off!?

All in all, I've become obsessed (as I figured) and I've been given 25 invitations to share with anyone!
So, if you're interested (I don't know why you wouldn't be...) e-mail me and I'll send you an invitation and you can be one of the very first members (bragging rights included!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers